Kenya Airways operates in over 40 locations, and you can easily book a ticket anytime. If you have already made a reservation and, due to some personal reasons, you want to change the flight date, then there is no issue, as there are a few modes that you can use. However, you must pay the Kenya Airways flight change fee, which might cost around $100. The amount may also depend upon the ticket fare, and you can also pay the amount at the airport or through the website. To get more information regarding flight changes, read the airline's policy.
Kenya Airways flight change policy
Before making any changes to your flight, you should read the flight change policy to get detailed information. Following are mentioned some of the points from the Kenya Airways policy regarding flight change:
- If the passenger changes the booking within 24 hours of booking, then no charges will apply.
- Passengers must pay the flight change fee for making any changes to their booking after 24 hours of purchasing the ticket.
- Kenya Airways allows its passengers to make changes or cancel the flight up to 4 hours before the flight departure.
- If the flight is delayed for more than 4 hours, the passenger can change their for free or cancel the flight and receive a full refund.
- If the passenger has made the reservation through a travel agent, contact them to make any changes to your flight.
- Passengers can change the flight using the miles points.
- The fee to change the flight with Kenya Airways is around $100.
Various modes to change a flight with Kenya Airways
Changing a flight with Kenya Airlines is not that complicated, and there are three different modes available through which you can easily reschedule the flight as per your choice. To know about these modes and the process of using them, read the information below:
Via Manage Booking - The quickest mode to reschedule your flight with Kenya Airlines is the "Manage Booking" option. It is available on the official website and mobile application. Write down the required details and then change the flight to your preferred date by paying the change fee. If you want to know about the process to reschedule the flight, then use the given instructions:
- Head to Kenya Airways' official web page or the mobile application.
- Open the "Manage Booking" tab.
- Write the "Booking reference or E-ticket number" and "Last Name."
- Choose the option to reschedule the flight.
- If there is any flight change fee, then pay it.
- After that, download the updated e-ticket on your device.
Via Phone number - Another mode for Kenya Airways flight change is through phone number. You can dial the official telephone number of the airline, and it will connect your call with a live representative who will assist you with the flight change. Following are the steps to change the flight via phone number:
- Dial up the Kenya Airways contact number (+254 734 104 747).
- Select the button to change your fight.
- Then, your call will be assigned to customer service.
- Mention your booking number and reason to reschedule your flight.
- After that, the executive will assist you with your flight change and share the necessary information.
Via Airport - If you have tried all the other methods to change the flight but still do not succeed, then the last option is through the airport. Get to the reservation counter at the departure airport and share the flight details with the executive, who will provide the information on the upcoming flights and quickly make the reservation.
Via Travel Agent - For those passengers who have made a flight reservation through a travel agent, you must contact them only as you cannot change the flight directly with the airline. Discuss the new date with the agent, pay the relevant charges, and they will provide you with a new flight ticket.
How can I change my flight for free with Kenya Airways?
To change your Kenya flight for free, you need to make the changes within the first 24 hours of booking the ticket. However, you can also use the miles points to pay the flight change fee. You can pay the fee through the website or at the airport.
Reasons why there is a need to change flights with Kenya Airways
- Bad weather - If the weather condition is not suitable for the aircraft to take off, the airline will automatically change the flight.
- Change in Plans - When the plan gets postponed or due to personal reasons, the passenger might not be able to catch the flight on time, so the best option is to reschedule the flight.
- Heath issue - The passenger is not medically fit to airline with Kenya Airways, so they can reschedule the flight to their preferred date.
- Flight Delay - If your flight is delayed for a few hours and the passenger might not be able to catch the connecting flight, the best option is to reschedule.
After reviewing the above information, you must have known about the Kenya Airways flight change policy and the various modes to reschedule it. If you need additional information, communicate with customer service, and the live executive will answer all your questions.
Disclaimer: Airlineschange provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.