Sun Country airlines are the ultra-low-cost airline carrier service provider and the 11th largest airline and terms of passengers carried on board in the United States. If you have mistakenly booked your flight for the wrong date with Sun Country Airlines, you can effortlessly change your flight. The Sun Country change flight procedure can be done via the official website or customer service executive. However, to change your flight successfully with some country airlines, you must know its policy first, which is discussed below in this article, so keep on reading.
Sun Country flight change policy: terms & conditions
Passengers need to make sure they are well aware of the Sun Country change flight policy before proceeding the with the steps, so kindly refer to the following highlighted points to know about its terms and condition:
- As per Sun Country's 24-hour risk-free flight change policy, airline passengers are allowed a free flight change on the same day of booking.
- Depending on your ticket condition, a flight change fee is applied on the Sun Country tickets if you fail to make the necessary amendments to your itinerary within 24 hours of booking of flight.
- The flight change fee depends on the ticket condition, ticket type, route, the cabin of your flight, and time left in departure.
- All the flight changes can be done by the official website of Sun Country airlines or through the customer service agent.
- In case of changing a flight, if the new flight fare exceeds the original amount, then the remaining value has to be paid by the passengers.
- All the changes done in your existing reservation of Sun Country flight are subject to availability with the airlines.
- If you change a flight date on your Sun Country flight and the new ticket value is lower than the original fare amount, the remaining value will be transferred to the passenger's bank account.
- No flight changes are allowed if the flight has taken off from the destination.
- You can visit the Sun Country airlines airport counter to change a flight by asking the officials.
Sun Country flight change procedure
A nominal fee of USD 75 onwards is charged on the flight booking that is changed after the risk-free period of Sun Country airlines. The Sun Country change flight date procedure through the official website is given down below:
- Open the official website of Sun Country airlines.
- Go to the manage booking tab from the homepage.
- Enter your reservation code and passenger's name to proceed further.
- Navigate the modify or change button on the next page and click on it.
- Now select your new flight and follow the on-screen instructions till you reach out to the payments page.
- Lastly, make the required payment to the airlines and get your updated tickets at your mailing address.
Apart from the process mentioned above, you can also request some country airlines agent for a flight change. Remember that the Sun Country change flight fee depends on your ticket condition, so make necessary amendments within the active period. You can connect with the Sun Country agent, who is available on various contact platforms for further details.
Official weblink: https://suncountry.com
Regarding changes, visit: https://suncountry.com/terms-and-conditions/changes-cancellations
Disclaimer: Airlineschange provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.