Often passengers are not fully confirmed about their plans. After making the confirmed reservation, they want to change the bookings like date change, flight change, seat change, etc. If you are a passenger of Aer Lingus, you will be able to make changes even after the confirmed bookings. So if you want to know complete information about Aer Lingus change flight policies and the process, you need to read below.
Aer Lingus Flight Change Policy: Terms & Conditions
- If you booked the flight from the official website of Aer Lingus and you want to change the flight within 24 hours of booking, you do not need to pay any charges.
- If you want to change the flight due to any medical emergency that happens to you after the booking of the flight and the time left on the boarding date is less than 30 days, you need to show the medical certificate and change free of cost.
- If the passenger makes changes in the reservations and the time left onboarding date is less than seven days, they need to pay a flight changing fee.
- Aer Lingus also allow their passenger to make changes in the bookings on the boarding as well. After that period passenger will not be able to make any change in the booking.
- If the passenger booked the flight from any official representative of Aer Lingus, they would need to contact them to change the flight.
Aer Lingus Change Flight Fee
If any passenger changes the flight date or timings after the free window period, they will have to pay charges between 40 USD to 50 USD. This amount of flight change will vary, and it will depend upon the type of seat selected and the time left on the boarding date.
The steps you need to follow to make changes in the flight are mentioned below.
- First, visit the official website of Aer Lingus airlines in your search engine.
- Now click on to manage booking option.
- Further, you have to fill out the details of the last name of the passenger and booking reference number.
- Following this, you will be able to see your bookings; now select that booking which you want to change.
- Now make the changes in the reservation as you want and save the changes.
- After this, you will have to see the amount you need to pay if the charges are available and then pay them with a card or other online mode.
- Last you will get a message about making changes in the bookings on the given contact number and registered email id.
With the help of the process mentioned above, you can know the complete information about Aer Lingus change flight process and policy. Still, if you are getting any problems, you can also contact the official representative of Aer Lingus.
Official weblink: https://www.aerlingus.com/support/changing-your-booking/
Regarding changing your booking, visit: https://www.aerlingus.com/support/changing-your-booking/
For Change fees, visit: https://www.aerlingus.com/support/fees/
Disclaimer: Airlineschange provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.