It’s just a matter of a single click and you get your confirmed flight ticket to travel via Air India Business or first-class seat. To experience something best while traveling ambiance, plush class seating, and extra comfort seats are the major factors that need to consider. Air India offers you to upgrade your seat to the higher class by paying some charges on its official website. Here find a complete process of upgrading the seat.
Quick steps to upgrade seat on Air India
These are the simple, basic points that one should know to upgrade the seat on this airline or else call Air India customer service
- Get landing on the booking API of Air India.
- Move to “Manage Booking”.
- Check the eligibility by entering the PNR and the booking reference number.
- Now bid for an upgrade to business class or first class. (You have the right to cancel, submit or modify it at least 72 hours before departure of the flight).
- Provide the details of the credit card (charges will be deducted only after your bid has been accepted).
- Check the mail regularly to know whether your bid has been accepted or not.
What are the upgrade benefits of Air India?
These are the benefits that you know before upgrading the seat to the upper class, so be careful while going through the steps.
- Passengers will get priority check-in and boarding.
- You can enjoy Gourmet meals with Liquor wine.
- Luxury class seats.
- Food on special request.
Besides, above all the points of the process to upgrade seat, if you require further assistance, you can call directly to their Air India customer service phone number, If you require further assistance, you can call directly on their support number to get the immediate feedback or assistance or to learn other things.
Disclaimer: Airlineschange provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.