All you need to know flight change on Singapore airlines
Flight changes can be crucial sometimes and yes, one can need it at any time especially in the last minute moments before their flight departure. Besides, they can pretty much benefit from cancellations and can also save you the trouble of losing refunds. However, one must now about the flight change major guidelines and the process to make their plans change better.
When it comes to Singapore Airlines, the airline des offers its flight change services but that may be limited to some fares and conditions. However, if you have recently made your reservations with the airline then here’s what you need to know about the Singapore Airlines change flight policy, process, and guidelines. Hence, read further.
Important guidelines from the change flight policy of Singapore airlines
Here are the few pointers regarding the Singapore Airlines change flight that you should know before changing your flight schedules.
- Singapore Airlines only lets you change its flight tickets that have been purchased officially from its website or reservations centers.
- As per the flight change policy, your flight ticket must be eligible for making changes to Singapore Airlines.
- If you have purchased your Singapore Airlines flight tickets from the travel agent, then you’ll need to contact the agent directly for your flight change.
- If you have purchased the Saver fare, then a fee of $25 will be applicable for flight change (date & time) and no fee is charged for an Advantage fare.
- For flight route change on Singapore Airlines, if you have purchased:
o A Saver fare then the payable fee will be $25.
o For an Advantage fare, $25 will be charged.
Now, have a look at the steps in the next section to make your Singapore Airlines change flight date online quickly.
Quick steps to change a flight on Singapore airlines online
- Open the official Singapore Airlines website in your web browser and then hit the 'Plan Travel' tab.
- Select the tab and then you’ll need to select the Manage Booking tab from the drop-down menu.
- Again select the Manage Booking from the Booking section and then enter the following details on the next page.
o The booking reference number or E-ticket number
o Passenger’s last name.
- Hit the Manage Booking button to reach the airline’s Manage Booking page and then of Singapore Airlines and then choose the option for flight change on your bookings.
- Furthermore, follow the onscreen prompts to make your flight change on Singapore Airlines without any hassle and confirm the changes as well.
Moreover, if you wish to know more about Singapore Airlines rebooking, then feel free to get in touch with the airline customer services and talk to the live person for better assistance as well.