Ryanair is a low-cost airline that provides significant facilities to book your flight ticket to your required destination. It even permits you to manage your booking right after the reservation on its official website. Likewise, if you have booked a flight ticket but have yet to see something wrong on our booking e-ticket, get the manage booking option, where you can change your flight. You must know that the Ryanair name change policy will enlighten you with the terms, making you always active in changing your flight without difficulty. So, get specific details about the flight change policy and prevent unwarranted doubts and trouble.
Can you change the name on a Ryanair ticket?
Yes, you can change the name on a Ryanair ticket when you need to edit the first and last name’s minor spelling corrections. Ryanair allows you to make some changes to all your bookings online within 24 hours before scheduled departure. If you are at the airport and want to request the Ryanair name correction, you must be at the airport up to 2 hours before scheduled departure, which is subject to a fee. Review the policy, terms and conditions, and prices to know more about name change.
Get significant points for Flight change policy on Ryanair:
- Ryanair provides a facility to change your full name on its official booking website within 24 hours of the booking; you don’t need to pay any charges.
- If you enter the wrong details of the passenger’s name, you can swap the first name with the last word within 48 hours after booking without paying any charges.
- Ryanair will instruct you to change only three characters of your name, which you can do within 48 hours before flight departure to avoid paying any charges.
- When you book your flight ticket using your maiden or marriage name and update your name in the passport before the date of travel, request the name change with valid documents.
- Change your name for another passenger who wants to travel on the same plane, change your name and pay the name change cost.
- When you complete the name change, you must review the correct name and pay the fee, but if it is declined by making payment online, your name change process is unsuccessful, and change the payment method.
- If you miss entering the middle name during booking, Ryanair does not require you to provide your middle name, second name, or last name for name change.
- For a complete name change on Ryanair, contact a live person over a phone or live chat and share your valid documents, including marriage certificate, divorce decree, and government ID proof, and request the name change at no cost.
Terms and conditions for a name change on Ryanair:
- If you want to change your full name on a confirmed flight ticket, you must cancel, book your new flight with the new name, and pay the cancelation charges accordingly.
- If you notice a single-letter name error in a double slash middle or last name, you must ignore it for any name correction.
- When your name is mentioned as spelled wrong on a Ryanair flight, you can’t travel with the same name as TSA rules instruct you to enter the correct name on the boarding pass, which must be matched with your Government ID.
- Check your boarding pass with the correct name at the check-in point and show your valid document to match your character.
- Name change is not allowed on the flight after check-in due to security reasons that always identify the passenger at the TSA security check-in points.
Name change fee on Ryanair:
Generally, when you book your flight ticket with Ryanair using your maiden or married name but update your name in the passport before starting your journey, you can change your name on your booking without any charges. For a complete name change, you will be asked to pay the Ryanair name change fee, which is around $50 to $200 per passenger. Further, you can change at least three characters of your name within 48 hours before flight departure without paying any charge.
Change your name on Ryanair from a travel agent:
You will obtain a simple method to change your full name on Ryanair with a live person by going through the live chat service below.
- First, visit the booking website of Ryanair and go to the Help section shown above on the same page.
- Select the General Help section, click Manage My Booking, select Name Change, and scroll down to the bottom.
- Click on the chat section, where you must enter the booking reference number and last name of the passenger and quickly request a name change.
- You can change your name with a live person at Ryanair and securely travel to your required destination.
For additional details about the Ryanair name change and its fee, you must connect with a live person and get a complete travel solution accordingly.
Disclaimer: Airlineschange provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.