There are times when we make plans in a hurry, but later, when we think about it, we feel that some changes are necessary. But many airlines make this process a bit tricky. The passengers have to change their plans as per their scheduled flight. Delta is the airline that makes the process of flight change easy for the passengers, and in some cases, you don't have to pay Delta change flight fee if you fulfill the requirement mentioned in the flight change policy of the airlines. Delta aims to provide a cost-effective flight for several domestic and international destinations. Apart from this, the flight change rules and procedures are quite easy on Delta airlines. Let's list out the procedure and policy of Delta airlines for your better understanding.
Delta Change Flight Policy: Terms & Conditions
- As per the airline's policy, passengers can change the date, time, and destination within 24 hours of the scheduled flight booking regardless of fare type (i.e., refundable and non-refundable tickets.
- Delta airlines have permanently waived the change in flight fee for all flights from North America to any destination. However, this policy is applied only to the ticket booking with delta airlines. If you book the Delta ticket with any other airline, the flight change policy of that airline will apply to your ticket.
- If Delta booked the ticket, there would be no charges for the flight change on all the tickets booked by Delta codeshare and joint venture partners.
- There will be no charges on the flight change for flights between the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean (both ways).
- The tickets booked under the refundable fare are allowed to be changed 24 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight ticket. Provided there will be charges applicable for making the changes.
- Award tickets within the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands and international flights originating in North America are exempt from the flight change fees.
- If you change your existing flight booking online, the change will apply to all passengers included in that flight booking.
- If your flight ticket is booked by the travel agent (third party), you are required to ask him to make the changes to your flight ticket.
- If you have doubts while making the changes to your flight ticket online, you can call the customer service executive of the airline and ask them to make the necessary changes to your ticket.
Process of flight change with Delta airlines
- Visit the official domain of Delta airlines
- Rate and click on the 'My Trips' option mentioned on the homepage tabs.
- After getting redirected to the 'My Trips' page, fill out your booking reference number and last name of the passengers and click the option 'Find My Trip' to look for your flight.
- Select your flight from the page that you'll be redirected to and click on the option for change.
- Make the necessary changes in your flight by clicking on Modify flight.
- Select the alternate flight or the options as per your preference.
- Follow the process to complete the payment if any charges are applicable on your flight change.
- If you proceed with the Delta change flight within 24 hours of the scheduled booking, there will be no charges levied on you for making the changes.
- You'll receive the confirmation and the new flight ticket at your registered mail address.
Read out the information given in the article to know the process and policy of Delta change flight and how you are not required to make the payment for making the change.
Official website: https://www.delta.com
Regarding change flight visit: https://www.delta.com/us/en/change-cancel/change-flight
Disclaimer: Airlineschange provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.